You need to prepare some parts
- Raspberry Pi – I am using Raspberry 2
- Leap Motion Controller
- 5V Power Supply – I bought a 5V charger and connected to the board
- I2C Enabled PWM Driver – I used Adafruit one.
- 4 x Micro Servos – you can use 2 micro servos. 2 micro servos are needed to make one robotic arm..
- 4 x Micro Servo Mounts – if you use 2 micro servos, you need 2
- Jump wires
- PubNub – Data Streaming Service. Free Sandbox mode for developers!
- Java SE – JDK 8 – Be sure to get the correct version for your operating system
- Leap Motion Visualizer and Java SDK – Again Be sure to get the correct package for your operating system
- PubNub Java SE SDK – This needs to go into the project libs directory
- Java IDE – Use your favorite, such as JGrasp, NetBeans, IntelliJ, or Eclipse
- Project Source Code Repository – Hosted on GitHub
Raspberry Pi Setup